J'aime le photographie de..

New obsession: Gregoire Alexandre. The French really ARE good for something. So much inspiration lately. I know what I'm doing for my next shoot. AND I just found a place to get my new camera for $800! I am one happy Toll House Elf. <--Whaatehfreak? Srsly.

Beautiful Lighting..^
Great concept^
Mmmarrvelous composition^
It's like an ecstasy trip from the confines of your comfortable chair..zwowww!




Mmm..high-profile fashion photog would be tehshiz.org



Shyeaah. So that's what I've been doing at work--photog stalking. I love how the simplicity (or obscurity, in this case) of one's ideas can breathe life for the inspiration of others.
SOAPBOX






6 comments:

angieinpink said...

beautiful!

YOU, my dear, have the cutest blog, taste, style, etc. (:

and...yep! i {think} i sure do recall that incident w/ the book thieves in the scrapbook store! hahaha...i had forgotten! (: good times, great oldies. (:

let's be blog-friends.

Samantha said...

awesome photos and schweet finkin dealz on z camera!!!! hook a sista up lol cant wait to see yo creativeness taken over z world

Busy Bee Lauren said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the photography. So amazing.

We most def need to shoot together. Email me!

Britney Jean said...

ummm...AMAZING photography.

wanna practice on me? lolz.

Anonymous said...

So I was trying to get to the very first post so I didn;t have to go backwards in time. But this is as far as I got. It's cool you've been doing this for a long time.

King-West said...

So I was trying to get to the very first post so I didn;t have to go backwards in time. But this is as far as I got. It's cool you've been doing this for a long time.