Sunday


Blessings, blessings, blessings.
Sundays are my favorite.

So like..today is August 1.
{Which means}I'm coming up on my "I've been Mormon for two years" mark.
8 more days.
It is really weird to wrap my mind around.
I have learned so much about myself in the last two years, it's hard to remember who I was before that.
"Natalie, that is (one of) the corniest thing(s) you have ever said."
It really is. But that is the simplest prose I could summon.
I could expound for days.
But I won't.
It's not necessary.

I have a testimony.
I love my savior.
I love my Heavenly Father.
And I know he loves me.

It's really that simple.
Happy Sunday, everyone.

5 comments:

[eeny] said...

Sundays sure are fabulous.
Have a happy one yourself.

brandy said...

Congrats on your two year anniversary! The gospel really does change your soul, in a good way :) This post made me smile. Have a beautiful Sunday.

Marci Dawn said...

i love you and your testimony. and i really love this gospel. :)

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

yayyyy!

Mars said...

yay congrats on your almost 2 years!