Law Law Law..And the beat goes on.

Abstract: Natalie has been reading an inhuman-amount of law journals in the days preceding that of today(^a). Therefore, she feels inclined to post in similar structure. Ergo, you decadent souls are the recipients of her madness.

Part I: The darndest thing happened to me yesterday. I woke up rather early, hoping to 'carpe diem'(^b). That failed miserably, and decided emotional eating(^c) and shopping were an appropriate celebration of lament(^d). While soul-searching(^e) at the mall, a girl came up to me and said "Hi. I like your style..will you pick out clothes for me to piece together into outfits?". I kid you not. I almost fell over. Uhhhm sure..if you trust me with that sort of preference. Needless to say, I made her look like a clown. Intentionally, of course(^f).

Part II: Oh! It gets better. After the long-lived ego boost, I hit the Bakery of Paradise. I did something to please the heavens, because with my meal I got an extra cookie(^g). Glory, glory, hallelujiah!

Conclusion: Fresh air is the best. Especially when accompanied with garden vegetable soup and a handful of cookies. And The Script(^h).

-------------Footnotes-------------
a. January 13, 2010
b. Latin for "seize the day" - origins said to be from the writings of Horace.
c. Paradise Bakery.
d. Paradoxical..paradoxical, indeed.
e. In this note, the reference herein to "soul-searching" denotes mildly grieving about the wardrobe-boredom-rut I am in. Woe is me, woe is me.
f. Just kidding.
g. And purchased four. Which means SIX cookies for my tum-tum. Get over it. They're all gone, already, too. I should win some sort of award for mass sugar consumption.
h. Great band. Look up the song "Break Even". I'm obsessing.

4 comments:

angiedunn said...

ummmmmmmmm...when did this new header happen? 'cause it's amazing.

Anonymous said...

haha u crack me up hun. very interesting post.

-cris

Cristin said...

Posts like this are the reason I follow you.

Love you.

Marci Darling said...

This post is genius.
And truthfully, if I saw you at the mall, I would ask you to pick out an outfit for me too :)