Thursday


40/365: Route 44

{I want to pre(and perhaps post)apologize for being world's worst texter-backer lately. For real. If you need me, call me. If I don't answer, leave a message}

There are a few things in life I'm really good at.
Topping that list is "putting things off until the last minute" and "feeling inadequate".
Both totally dumb. Both completely fixable.
I'm not complaining; I bring them both upon myself..
I bite off more than I can chew and wait until I can't breathe to start trying to swallow..you know the deal ;)

With a month left of my second-to-last semester in college, I should probably get started with my online Health Psychology course..
I've been getting emails from advising telling me I'm in danger of failing.
In fact, I'm so special they even called me - concerned with my lack of progress.

Dear Psychology Advisors,
First of all, let me tell you how much I dislike you. You made me wait for 30 minutes before even talking to me, then turned me away telling me I had to have my Degree Report printed out just to get one question answered. Second of all, I picked the class specifically due to the fact that's it is both online AND work-at-your-own-pace. Perhaps you do not KNOW me. Let me properly introduce myself: I am Natalie - queen of doing an entire semester in one week and running on less than 5 hours of sleep a night. I'm glad I am now on a list with many individuals who legitimately can't spell their own name, but I am not failing. I am simply lazy. And recovering from the LSAT. Yes, I get that it is almost one month post-test and that excuse really isn't valid anymore. But I'm using it anyway.
Love, Natalie

Gotta' love 19 credit hours, preparing for a life-deciding test, and trying to pay bills.




1 comment:

[eeny] said...

Yeah for doing things last minute and stay up night after night... =)