Monday

This weekend has been rough. In all aspects. I am really glad to be home and resolve things here that need to be taken care of. I have quite the week ahead of me and my mind has been distracted from the important things for far too long. I've learned a lot about things I never thought I'd have to worry about. I've been led to major disappointments. And likewise have been led to some of the most selfless acts of love. This paradoxical world we live in is full of surprises. It's interesting how our perception of the situations we're in changes as more and more of our Heavenly Father's plan begins to unfold itself on our laps.

Tonight was exactly what I needed. A beautiful person. His wonderful presence. And a homemade fire pit in the middle of my street. I think I've taken a keen new liking to burning things of sentimental value. Good bye bad memories. Hello tomorrow.

However, I am done dwelling on the negative and onto focusing on the positive. I just studied "self-healing personalities". Very interesting, I must say. Live life to its fullest, cherish the moments while you have them, and never look back to wonder "what if".


The end.

{Shreds of Gnar post here}

1 comment:

Christine Marie said...

I love you. Call me tonight so we can catch up please