Some things I learned during Christmas break:
1) If x = number of sugar cookies consumed, then optimal equation of happiness is x ≤ 5. If x exceeds 5, you'll start to notice a parabolic decrease in happiness level.
2) I love Hanukkah. Why? Because in honor of my bff, Erika, I hosted a nightly celebratory bubble bath, adding a new candle each night. I may have bypassed 8. Those folks had it all wrong..welcome to the 21st century; our oil burns for MONTHS!
3) My phone enjoys eating my text messages..
4) I enjoy eating lemon bars..
5) I am kept awake by: dogs barking, lights I am too lazy to turn off, a mysterious clicking noise in my bedroom, rain, and...hail. Yes, hail. Thrice in the last hour.
6) Old Navy pajama pants are see-through.
7) I am an epic-fail when it comes to law school applications. And personal statements. Draft number 15.. ctrl+z, please.
8) Pizzamart. Like whoa. (And proximal to the TEMPLE! Extrinsic motivation, anyone..?)
9) I have no need for an iPad. I do, however, need a new phone. Anyone want to buy my new (and unused) Apple gizmo?