58

Happy Birthday Natalie

Today is my last day of being 20. Obviously being 21 and Mormon isn't super cool by society's standards, or anything. So I'll be kicking back with my flask of Shirley Temple and Sprinkles cupcake (pssh, cupcakes plural; who am I kidding?!) in hand, taking in the marvel of legality. And then spend my night driving 12 hours to Utah with my best friend. We will be stopping in Vegas to order a pretty and very-very-virgin Pina Colada, or something of similar fanciness.

I just found out my favorite cupcake isn't served on Wednesday. Bleh. I'm suddenly not as enthralled about turning 21. How the heck can you celebrate growing one year closer to forehead wrinkles and saggy breastii (bahaha) if you can't celebrate calories in the process? o.O

This is a dilemma, dear friends. A dilemma that can only be fixed with banana chocolate chip cookies&&cream cheese frosting.

3 comments:

[eeny] said...

Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday, Natalie. Hope you are having an aaaawesome day with lots and lots and lots of cupcakes. Enjoy your day and have fun in Utah.
xo.

Alexis Kaye said...

THAT'S A FLAVOR OF CUPCAKE?! SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! That's crazy. I need to go there too. We almost share a birthday. Maybe we should go on a day where they have your cupcake and we can celebrate both our birthdays in calorites

brandy said...

Have I told you before that your blog always makes me hungry? Now I want a cupcake or anything that has lots of calories :)
Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day. Will you do me a favor? Blow the mountains a big kiss for me please!! I miss them so much.