135


There are people in our life that motivate us to inspire for greatness. Those that carry us when we're weak, and forbid us to settle for anything less than satisfactory. Then there are those that we barely know, who manage to trod footprints in our life path and leave potent trails. Regardless, I am filled with nothing but gratitude for the angels I'm surrounded with from the time I wake up to the time I turn in for the night. I am blessed, I am blessed, I am blessed. Get after life.

Dream big, then make it happen.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

Girl, is this you totally SHREDDING!? Sick!

Natalie said...

Hahahhahahhaha. Chyes ma'am *blushes*

Laura Dunford said...

I would like to be as rad as you on a snowboard haha teach me when I come to Utah this winter puuuhlease?

his little lady said...

this post was too perfect! i loved the picture too. made it even more inspiring! just what i needed to hear today. dream big!!
xo TJ

ConnieB said...

You are la git. And so right. I love the trod paths part.. Ugh that can suck, right?? But at the same time "through thorny ways leads to a joyful end". Oh, life.