7 things that make me happy to be an adult:
1) I can eat white chocoloate-covered Oreos for breakfast *stuffs one into mouth as she types*
2) I don't have to sneak out to go out at 3am. Ehh. Who am I kidding? I'm asleep by 11pm every night.
3) Bills and responsibilities and taxes and..oh wait. Wrong list.
4) I can spend my money on cool things. Next purchase: 64 pack of Crayolas. Con crayon-sharpener.
5) I accomplished a life-long goal of finishing a Cali-B* from Molcasalsa in one sitting. And instead of gloating about how obese I was, I could blame it on my adult-sized tummy. Euphemisms.
6) If I don't feel like matching my clothes I simply call it creative expression.
7) Dessert before dinner. And occasionally* in lieu of.
*Still can't spell occasionally correctly on the first try, after 22 years of existence. Meh.