I'm like THIS MUCH hungry. All the time.

You know when there is NO food in your house?

STORY OF MY LIFE.

This is what my life looks like:

*opens fridge*
Natalie: "Oh hello butter! Howdy, cream cheese! Ew..milk"
*opens freezer*
Natalie: "Hello, lone ice cube"
*rattling of the ice maker*
Natalie: "Hello, second ice cube"

*crickets chirrping*
Natalie: "FML"

Srsly. I'm starting a "pity-me-my-poor-soul" fund.
Jk. But fouRealz. Four eelz? foe reel.

I also have to bear bad news: I have been diagnosed. With a disease.

I call it "eatalotta syndrome"
The symptoms are as follows:
1) Always hungry
2) ALWAYS hungry
3) Sudden cravings of any and every sweet edible morsel.
4) Excessive weight-gain resulting in obsesity. Don Vito-stylez

AHH SCOTT JORGENSON. I luuuuuuuuuv it.

<3

2 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

I HAVE FOOD AT MY HOUSE!!

yay!

:)

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH I HAVE THAT TOOOOOO!!!! i'm always craving fast food though. its weird...for example: i woke up at 5:30 this morning, and what was i craving? PANDA EXPRESS! For breakfast? tempting i know...but i had to settle for a bowl of cap'n crunch. the thing is,i just...eat. yum. all my income goes towards food. sad. diet-a curse word. oh well, story of my life.