My Current Obsessions..Take a looksie.

Seriously, who doesn't like Clue? I love it. I love playing it. Particularly being Mrs. Peacock, and killing people with the wrench. Actually, I just used to wrench when I played Barbies and macho-Ken would fix my plastic blue Barbie Jeep (actually, I believe it was Skipper's Jeep..). That's beside the point.


I also love pizookies. I make/eat at least one a week. Sometimes more. It's deliciously deadly. But why die skinny, yaknowwhatimsaying?

I'm kind of a little obsessed with this hobby called picture-taking. It's a standard must-do. And I'm 87.33% sure this little guy will be MINE in less than 13 days AEEEYYYYI!!! :]] If you would like any pictures done as I begin the process of testing 'er out lemme know.

Gladiator shoes {aka Jesus shoes} are like TEHbomb.com. And that is that. WWJD, son.

Patrick Watson. Click here to listen to only the most chillaax song ever. Then when you're done, listen to THIS song by M83. Zohhmahgawsh. Do it. DOOO ITTTT. You will not be sorry. And if you are, you have a rather eccentric taste in music. {PS that M83 song is in only the best snowboard film EVER. That's It That's All. Check out this teaser. CLICK MEEEEE} Oh. But what you have to do (Yes. Have. I am watching you..) is watch the video, mute its sound, and have M83 open in another window and listen to that whilst proceeding to enjoy Travis Rice in his glory and only IMAGINE what the real video is like. Omg. Movie night. Srsly.


I think it's apparent that I ramble. I go from Clue to Barbie..and Patrick Watson to snowboarding. Ayy.

4 comments:

Christine Marie said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
BREATH
Hahahahahahahaha

Zomx <-- x for xenophilia. And yes, I did just google "words that start with the letter x." Don't judge me.

And this is why you are my favorite. That is all I have to say.

ps: Whyyyyyeeyyyy have we never made pizookies? Next playdate along with our photo scavenger hunt? Kgood

Kaitlyn said...

dear natalie, you can take pictures of me. bwahahahahh.
love, kaitlyn

Emily said...

I WANT TO MAKE PIZOOKIES WITH YOU. AND THEN WATCH ZOMBIE MOVIES UNTIL THE SUN COMES UP.

THIS SHALL BE DONE.

THAT IS ALL.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ummm....i LOVE clue. and pazookies. and wish i had a nice camera.

ME ME!!! pick ME! i'll model for you! woot woot!

ummm...yes.