Monday

3
{One of my favorites from the wedding I second-shot last month}

I think some people are sent to be our angels on earth.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
What do you do when words won't adequately express the feelings in your heart?
The first stirring that comes to mind is to reciprocate that action toward someone else.
You know.
Share.



If there is something I can do to make your day/week/life as bright as mine at this moment please let me know.

PS Momma, we're calling the (sister*) missionaries today and setting up an appointment for a night they can come over. You don't get to weazel out this time. ♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ipick the night/time little one :/

bhatzenbiler said...

I pick the time little one, eh?

ConnieB said...

Natalie! So I just finished stalking your flickr and I'm amazed! I love the recent shoots you've done! I've always loved your work of course!

I need lessons from you! What's your secret!?