10 reasons why I love my best friend, Erika.
1) She laughs at me for cutting my head off with self-timers.
2) She rips her yoga pants. "These are meant for people who stick their legs behind their head..!!!"
3) She goes stargazing at 2am in the middle of a dark, empty park. She then screams and runs across said dark, empty park with me when we conclude such place was ideal breeding ground for a serial killer.
4) She sings Christmas songs in October. She writes letters to Santa. She's also Jewish.
5) She makes me feel like a "cool" (theoretically speaking) college kid. *walks toward soda aisle* "We drinkin' tonight..?" "Yaaap!" *grabs Pepsi* Haha.
6) She shreds the gnar. In my pants. No really..she left hers in Ohio so being the good friend I am, I let her wear a pair of mine. Thus coined the term "Tobasco Britches".
7) She's game for g-unit-thuggin' handshakes. Wing, wing, slap, kick, kick, drop-it-lowwwww.
8) Together we're fly like a g747. Suck on that, g6!
9) She's too scared to board Mt. Hood (Oooooohdang. I'mma get my arcave pummeled for this one..).
10) Her face lights up like a toaster oven when she finds a quarter on the ground (I told her it was there..).