Sunday

1
[78/365: Gratitude]

I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map.
And knew that somehow I could find my way back.
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too.
So I stayed in the darkness with you.

"Cosmic Love" - Florence + the Machine

Have you ever had the perfect person enter your life at the perfect moment to pick you up when you're broken and set you back on your feet? I feel like I have been overly blessed with such individuals. I wish I could merely begin to give back to those who have set me on my way, time and time again. Thank you.


-----

I really need a spontaneous getaway day trip. Any one interested in spending the day in Sedona sometime this or next week? Cameras, fishing poles, Jones' Soda, cookies, and scarves? Let me know.

Happy Sunday

7 comments:

[eeny] said...

I did have this person enter my life... and I am thankful for it.

I would be so in on a little getaway with you - if I were somewhere close to you =)

Unknown said...

i am sooo interested....if i wasn't taking finals up here in stinking utar.

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

sounds like heaven.

Christine Marie said...

YES YES YES I WANT TO GO TO SEDONA

Please :)

The earliest ride I've found is for a week from tomorrow but I'm still looking

ConnieB said...

I wish! I'd so go on a trip wit cha but you know...

ConnieB said...

Ps. I'm glad someone was there to pick you up (although I wish I could've helped in some way with whatever! Hope all is well now- love ya!)

JMay said...

Gosh, I love your photos on your blog. It's like each one has a story. You are talented missy!