22

fort

And now your eyes shift from negative spaces

To contours that light up this rough cut design
And now you see it, youre sculpture in motion
Youre unfinished art that keeps going, it keeps going
It keeps going and going and going and going..
"Rough Cut" - The Paper Raincoat

Little gems. I can't get over the potential I see in the people I'm surrounded by. I hope they can see it in themselves..

I was having a hard time concentrating on my homework. I can't study at a desk, and my arm is injured, thus laying on the floor (like usual) to write is rather uncomfortable. So I turned my bed into a fort at 1am. Problem: solved. I am a senior in college, and this is how I motivate myself to be productive.

*Update: Fort collapsed in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I woke up extremely confused as to where I was. Haha!

1 comment:

ConnieB said...

haha Hilarious. Natalie you could've suffocated!! Anyways. sorry. a little "mom" in me just got out (;
SO.... even though you didn't win my photo shoot that doesn't mean we can't go out and play/shoot. For old times sake, what do ya say? (: