47

16-17
Photos from my shoot with Mo here

I can make sense of mathematical integrals,
but legitimately forget my age when people ask.

I'll eat 4 bites of dinner,
but make 6 rounds of dessert.

I juggle 19 credit hours + 2 jobs,
but manage to make time for the things I love.

I live 2.5 hours away from a mountain,
but have snowboarded over 35 times this season.

I am turning 21**,
but act like I'm 9.

I have twelve bottles of nail polish,
but my toes are sporting chipped red from 6 months ago.

I cook well,
but am the master at burning things in the microwave.

I love the snow,
but hate being cold.


**Just caught/fixed the fact that I initially put "23". Like I said..I really never remember how old I am.

-----
Now booking for senior portraits :) Email me if interested: Natalie.Wall@asu.edu


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHH MO'S PICTURES ARE INCREDIBLE! MAKE ME LOOK THAT GOOD! TEXT ME OK!!! GET MY NUMBER FROM MO!

ConnieB said...

natalie we really have to get one more date in!