126


Reasons why I want it to be Autumn:
-I won't have to see as many girls wearing shorts so short their pockets hang out.
-I can wear bright yarn-knitted mittens that don't remotely match my outfit.
-BOOTS!
-Hot chocolate tastes better when it isn't 90 degrees outside.
-Fall --> Winter --> Snow --> Snowboarding
-I like seeing my breath at night when I go on walks.
-Snuggies are all of a sudden acceptable.
-I live in a place with trees, which means leaves, which means COLORS!!
-I like love post-Halloween candy sales. The day after Halloween is right up there with Christmas on my list of favorite holidays..I'm tellin' ya.

6 comments:

Kari said...

Without leaving a comment that is longer than War and Peace, I will tell you that I agree with every single line of this post. [Well, I haven't been snowboarding *gasp* but I want to learn, and you can't learn without snow.]
Also, your blog is adorable.

Zoƫ said...

Except, in Autumn girls wear leggings under skirts that are so short their buttcheeks hang out. So it's kind of win some, lose some [breakfast, that is].

Kristi Kleisler said...

Always wearing yous Toms! Miss Ya!!!

Jenny Hansen Lane said...

Natalie, awesome blog. Where are you attending Law School?

Natalie said...

@J.lee Hansen Thank you, miss! Planning on BYU for Fall 2012 :)

Taylor said...

Umm, thank you! Those shorts with the pockets hanging out. When did that become a thing???