131


So my best friend (who happens to live with me) and I are seen to some as worthless. We describe our days as "doing so much but actually nothing". Today, we headed down to catch the storm on the water front. Utah is incredible like that. The perfect combination of weather and geography.


On the flip-side, I apologize to all my dear friends back home. I've been the worst keep-in-contact-er. I have good intentions, I do. But then I get preoccupied in thrift stores, or craft stores (I spent 2 hours debating between the shade of acrylic blue paint I wanted because I'm too cheap to buy some white and MIX it..), or the Los Betos drive thru (40 minutes, true story..totally worth it). I love you all and will have a handmade Natalie Utah Muxxtape sent your way in due time.



2 comments:

Alexis Kaye said...

hahahahah i laughed about how you staeted talking about how you're worthless and do nothing and then make excuses for not keeping in contact! Gad you're loving it there!!! :D

Erika Brooke said...

Hahahaha! I totally do that with acrylics as well. I thought it was because I was jewish, but apparently mormons do it as well. Awesome.