132


Our screen door is open, letting in the rain's aroma - which has mixed in a beautifully lethal combination with the scent of warm brownies escaping from our oven. As I stare out my bedroom window, I see people running into their homes using textbooks and backpacks as some sort of necessary shield. You know, so they don't melt. Utah n00bs. As a former Arizonian, I think I need to teach this state how to properly do rainstorms.

*takes off shoes and runs outside*

[Currently listening: Lykke Li - Time Flies]

5 comments:

monster cakes said...

One of my favorite memories is when my friends and I ran outside in a rainstorm barefoot. So so fun. Everyone should do it once!

[eeny] said...

yeah ... for running in the rain barefoot.

A. Verzello said...

I love this photo! To me it says, "Free."

Andrea Stevenson said...

Agreed!!! I just moved to UT from AZ too. Oh well, more rain playing for the rest of us

Jaxon Shadows Photography said...

Great Pic!